Lunch today was at HealthFare Restaurant, on the SE corner of Jasper Avenue and 103rd Street (officially 10279 Jasper Ave). I went with my sister, whom I am lucky enough to work with, and we were joined by two co-workers who had the same idea. I think we caught them off-guard. One of those awkward situations where they probably wanted to be alone, but felt obligated to join us.
- RT @ZojirushiUSA: @Walshcooks Hello! We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you for an awesome review! 1 week ago
- Win a 5-day, 4-night trip for two adults. Enter here: pbsmasterpiecesweepstakes.com/t0002GY #masterpiecePBS 1 week ago
- Not sure about breakfast? Make shirred eggs and toast! Super simple. Super delicous. #YEGFOOD walshcooks.com/2013/12/01/shi… 1 week ago
- RT @winedineYEG: wine + dine daily is out! paper.li/winedineYEG/13… Stories via @Western_Living @darcysmeats @Walshcooks 1 week ago
- Making zosui. walshcooks.com/2013/11/30/ric… #yegfood 1 week ago